STILL! Uninstalled all programs while uninstalling Ccleaner - had latest version

I read the previous post on this - so I understand the issue was that it was installed in D without a designated folder. BUT - having had Ccleaner and always doing the updates for several years - I was not aware nor at any time made aware through a notice that this was a problem so that I could have changed it with a new installation but I suppose even then trying to uninstall the old version would have caused the same issue anyway. I am devastated right now. I'm self employed, a writer and an artist who just had all of my programs except windows basics loaded in C drive destroyed! I'm guessing more than twenty specialty expensive programs at least were involved. I was carrying older versions of programs on a windows 7 due to continuing work projects over the years that could not be switched to a newer system without a major over haul and design work. This means many of these programs are not even attainable anymore as they were downloaded from the internet. I'm just - really really really mad right now and frustrated wondering how to carry on with business and personal items due to this loss. Replacing these programs that are still available will be exceedingly costly and the time to switch over projects from existing software and templates to something new where software are no longer available for download, is incalculable in terms of time and effort. I was uninstalling after the latest version became basically completely worthless to me with the last upgrade which required payment to clean. I have been using computers since the late nineties and uninstalled - uncountable software over these many years and NEVER have I EVER had this experience before nor would I have even imagined it was a possibility. Why was there no notice of this bug fix sent to every customer? I doubt this is as rare as you've stated it is for professionals with advanced computer needs. 

32 minutes ago, SafariWoman said:

I read the previous post on this - so I understand the issue was that it was installed in D without a designated folder. BUT - having had Ccleaner and always doing the updates for several years - I was not aware nor at any time made aware through a notice that this was a problem so that I could have changed it with a new installation but I suppose even then trying to uninstall the old version would have caused the same issue anyway. I am devastated right now. I'm self employed, a writer and an artist who just had all of my programs except windows basics loaded in C drive destroyed! I'm guessing more than twenty specialty expensive programs at least were involved. I was carrying older versions of programs on a windows 7 due to continuing work projects over the years that could not be switched to a newer system without a major over haul and design work. This means many of these programs are not even attainable anymore as they were downloaded from the internet. I'm just - really really really mad right now and frustrated wondering how to carry on with business and personal items due to this loss. Replacing these programs that are still available will be exceedingly costly and the time to switch over projects from existing software and templates to something new where software are no longer available for download, is incalculable in terms of time and effort. I was uninstalling after the latest version became basically completely worthless to me with the last upgrade which required payment to clean. I have been using computers since the late nineties and uninstalled - uncountable software over these many years and NEVER have I EVER had this experience before nor would I have even imagined it was a possibility. Why was there no notice of this bug fix sent to every customer? I doubt this is as rare as you've stated it is for professionals with advanced computer needs. 

EDIT TO ADD - Since edit button didn't work. I have discovered programs loaded on C drive - with files still there in folder view - but - clicking the name of that shortcut where ever it may be on the desk top or in the start windows directory returns me with a notice saying shortcut goes to a location that has been changed or moved! So even C drive programs have been affected! Can you please advise! I am contacting at least one of the program support sites but to be honest I don't know if they will have any expertise or understanding of what I will be describing to them that happened.