1TB of important photos and documents

recover999

Please help me recover my 1.1 TB of photos and several hundred MB of documents. I accidentally deleted them from my 2TB external hard drive WD My Passport to the computer through the Recycle Bin on May 2nd, 2016 but now I realized I need those files back. The photos have specific folders and subfolders which I want to get back in original resolution with the original folder structure.

Software I used: Recuva professional

And, for some reason when I use the other mode (not wizard mode) it keeps ignoring my files.

• 4 weeks later...

"I accidentally deleted them from my 2TB external hard drive WD My Passport to the computer through the Recycle Bin on May 2nd, 2016 but now I realized I need those files back."

Not sure what you mean. When you have two HDs connected and look at the Recycle box... it shows the deleted files from BOTH HDs and even if they seem to be together in the same place, THEY ARE NOT.  But it sounds as if you think the files were transferred to the main PC when deleted  from the external. Just think of how much time this would take... and room on your PC drive.

>>>>>Have you run Recuva just on your external Drive? They could/should still be there if you haven't overwritten any. 

If they are, you're going to need a free drive of the same size to recover the 1 TB of files. If you try to recover to the same drive you're writing over the files you're trying to recover.