Monitoring problem after sleep

1Al

I do not know if it's a CCleaner bug or Windows bug, anyway I post here. I have a problem with CCleaner Pro latest version. I always use to put the PC into sleep mode, sometimes randomly after wake PC, CC monitoring no longer works. It is active both in the icon of CCleaner than in Windows task manager, but really it is not working. I tested it with IE 11. Even restarting the program does not change anything. To fix it, I have to logoff or reboot system. Some solution? System: Windows 8.1 x86.

• Moderators

since you have paid for the Pro version, you are entitled to priority, direct support from Piriform.

you can raise a ticket here; https://piriform.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204064014-What-do-I-get-from-Piriform-s-Priority-Support-

Backup now & backup often.
It's your digital life - protect it with a backup.
Three things are certain; Birth, Death and loss of data. You control the last.

After reinstall CC looks like the problem is solved. I would like to take this opportunity for put another question; it is clear to me as the browser monitoring works, I do not fully understand instead, to figure out how application minitoring works. When did CC trigger for cleaning?

After reinstall CC looks like the problem is solved. I would like to take this opportunity for put another question; it is clear to me as the browser monitoring works, I do not fully understand instead, to figure out how application minitoring works. When did CC trigger for cleaning?

https://www.piriform.com/docs/ccleaner/ccleaner-settings/changing-monitoring-settings-ccleaner-professional/browser-monitoring