Ccleaner Delete My Free Space on My Disk

GabboBreaker

GabboBreaker

My problem is that once you use the option to delete unit they spent five minutes I realized that the ccleaner was erasing free space on my hard drive. cancel the option and saw that it had already deleted lot of gigabytes It searches google for a solution but not found it Please Help me.

The Evidence.-

I had 500 gigabytes on my hard disk if they realize there are only 465 gigabytes if we add 319 + 146 gigabytes

fm21.jpg

Next time let the program finish and you will not lose space. En el futuro la dejó terminar.

Delete this folder or file . . dl7dF.png

Eliminar esta carpeta o archivo ahora.

GabboBreaker

Next time let the program finish and you will not lose space. En el futuro la dejó terminar.

Delete this folder or file . . dl7dF.png

Eliminar esta carpeta o archivo ahora.

I Dont Have That Folder Or File

z9jfl.jpg

07n9d.jpg

@Kroozer, he stated that he stopped the process before it was finished, so ding the file and folder will be deleted automatically. I have tested this.

As hazelnut stated, perhaps just reboot your system.

Every line of code written by man can be undone by man

"A loser in the real world is still a loser in the net!" - .hack//SIGN

Getting old is inevitable,  growing up is optional !!

Perhaps in a panic he pulled the plug and caused a disaster.

The result is he needs to use something like TreeSize or WizTree to search the largest folders / files to identify what is consuming the space.

GabboBreaker
¿Ha reiniciado todavía?¿Qué sistema operativo está utilizando?
Sí, reinicié yo uso Windows 7 SP1 de 64 bits[Moderator added translation matrix]

Have you rebooted yet?What operating system are you using?
Yes, I rebooted, (I am) using Windows 7 SP1 64-bit[/matrix]

GabboBreaker

The space on you hard drive is probably correct, you perhaps did not notice it before.

Read posts here...

** see link in post #10

maybe, but I remember I had 493 gigabytes before cleaning the disc

I am sorry but your topic title is wrong and totally misled me.

I thought your complaint was that your free space had been destroyed (deleted)

and your screenshot was something you had created for some reason before you ran CCleaner.

I did not understand you were considered that free space was a bit smaller than you thought it ought to be.

• 2 weeks later...

I am using CC Cleaner 15.4725 which I have done for years. i am wiping the empty area of my Hard Drive and CC Cleaner has filled my empty slave drive with a 1 terrabyte file called 3590F75ABA9E485486C100C1A9D4FF06KEQPJXOHEPUZJTUQ. which refuses to be deleted saying it is use. Can you help?

Notice a 1 terrabyte file has been created on a different Hard Drive. Whatever it is, is not destroying the free space but filling it with whatever.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.