CCleaner context menu wont appear anymore in rocketdocks recycle bin icon.

snirgel

The description says it all.

Im using rocketdock version 1.3.5. No newer version has been released in a long time, therefore i am quite sure that ccleaner itself is causing it.

Any help in restoring it would be appreciated. Ive tried reinnstalling ccleaner 2.34 and both 2.35 builds, and turning the settings on and off.

• Moderators

Hi snirgel, and welcome to the forum.

The latest CCleaner is still appearing in the RocketDock bin for me, although I don't have it set to normally, and running CCleaner doesn't remove it.

Have you tried dragging the bin icon off RocketDock and replacing it. (Add item\Recycle Bin)

Hi snirgel, and welcome to the forum.

The latest CCleaner is still appearing in the RocketDock bin for me, although I don't have it set to normally, and running CCleaner doesn't remove it.

Have you tried dragging the bin icon off RocketDock and replacing it. (Add item\Recycle Bin)

Hi DennisD!

I have tried both. For the record, for as long as ive used ccleaner (since v 1.xx) Ive used the slim version.

Apparently it doesnt matter because i have now tried version 2.35 , 2.33 and 2.02, both slim version and normal.

It must be something wrong with my system although I cant see any difference in what I usually do...?

Any suggestions to how I can force the ccleaner context menu in there?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi DennisD!

I have tried both. For the record, for as long as ive used ccleaner (since v 1.xx) Ive used the slim version.

Apparently it doesnt matter because i have now tried version 2.35 , 2.33 and 2.02, both slim version and normal.

It must be something wrong with my system although I cant see any difference in what I usually do...?

Any suggestions to how I can force the ccleaner context menu in there?

Instead of Rocket Dock, I use Object Dock to launch things. http://www.stardock.com/products/objectdock/

It also has a weather flyout, & I use the invisible or glass effects to hide the toolbar so only the icons I have loaded show. I like it better.

Let me know if you try it. Download the free version, & it may solve your problem. Works for me!