Cookies are always removed (Win 7 x64)

Hi!

I use Windows 7 Home Edition 64-bit and although the box "Cookies" is unchecked for Internet Explorer, my cookies are always deleted. :angry:

I completely uninstalled the old version and I installed the latest version. I unchecked the "Cookies" is already checked but the problem persists. On Vista 32-Bit same thing. I note that the passwords are also deleted. In a form, I begin to type my login (IE 8 gives me the result) but the password is no longer automatically (on Vista and 7). On Windows XP Pro cookies are not deleted. However, the previous version did not inform me that there was a newer version so that the box was checked (On XP).

It's annoying problem. :unsure: Thanks!

It seems you have to add the cookies you want to keep into the exception list...open ccleaner, options > cookies. You should see a list of cookies in the left panel...select the ones you want to prevent from being deleted, and move them to the right pane.

I'm guessing this will need to be done now and again as you visit new sites and want to save the cookies.

I have the same setup as you, and this solution works.