Startup and automatic cleaners

Hello my name is Fl?vio I'm from Brazil. Use Piriform services for a long time and even today I have nothing to complain about. I give my congratulations to all staff. Good to keep these great services I have two suggestions for Ccleaner. These are:

1 - Add option to do analysis and automatic cleaning. As the analysis automatically scan the files, registry errors and System Restore which are more time-consuming processes.

2 - Add a button with the option of delaying the startup programs without having to disable them or remove them for a period of 1, 3 and 5 minutes.

These are my suggestions. I want a big hug to all developers.

Hello Fl?vio M, and welcome to the forum

Please forgive me if i miss understood you so i will cover the two possibilities in my mind that i think your first suggestion is asking.

There would be little point to analysis and then have ccleaner auto clean. Analysis is for us to be able to see what is to be deleted - The size of files to be deleted. By having ccleaner do both of these with one click would basically make analysis redundant and not needed at all in this buttons click.

I would like to just point out, analysis does not scan for registry errors & system restore

or

Are you asking for all this to be built into one???? One click to automate system junk - registry - system restore??

I think this is the more likely that you are suggesting. Automated registry scan and fix has been suggested countless times. And i hope it is never (i seriously doubt it will be) added as a feature.

There just would be to many people coming back with problems, blaming ccleaner has broken there pc.

Delaying startup items is a good idea, one that i do use myself but not with an application but a small script. This allows me to have just 2 start up applications.

Having said that it's a good idea, but is it a good idea for ccleaner? I just don't know if it has a place in ccleaner. A lot of users like ccleaners small un bloated size. I'm sure others will add there views on that one also.

No fate but what we make