v2.29.1111 Won't remove files from folder

bobmitmen

I noticed that since using this new version, that there are files left in my Users/User/Download directory and Users/User/Appdata/Local/Temp directory even though I have these directories set up under Include and also that I unchecked delete files only older than 24 hours. Is there a way to access the prior version of the software, until this issue is resolved?

Thanks

Bob

addendum: It seems that if I leave files in the directories...it will delete them, but it no longer deletes folders inside those directories. Example: I created a folder for my Nvidia Video drivers and unpacked all the files into that folder. After install...I wanted to clean out my Download directory with the folder in it. The folder remained after I ran the software, so I had to manually delete the Nvidia folder and all the files in it. I found v2.28 on a CD that I burned...so I uninstalled 2.29 and reinstalled 2.28.1091. It cleans out my download directory and all my temps without leaving any traces. Not sure if the problem with 2.29 is by design. Would love some input