CCleaner All-in-one and other suggestions.

Sako

How about making a CCleaner All-in-one with built-in Defraggler, Recuva and Speccy?

And make a built-in updater in CCleaner or at least make the dl-link from your site.

Make and Regeditor for CCleaner(Remember warning for Newbies).

And a duplicate finder and maybe built it in the cleaner as an option.

That's about it, sorry if i haven't spelled correct, but i ain't english :P . Any question about the suggestions ask :D

Hello Sako and welcome to the forum.

All of these have been asked many times before. I' start on the auto update. ccleaner has had over 350million downloads. Can you imagine the cost of the bandwidth for an application that updates monthly? CCleaner is as you know freeware. So not making a direct purchase profit.

All in one, Been asked before. Will it happen? Only piriform can answer this one. I personally would not use it, though others would. I would be much happier them spending there time on updating each application individually rather then a new application that would halt/slow down the others production. This is just MY opinion though.

I personally would not want a regeditor in ccleaner. Simple reasons i like ccleaners un bloated size. Besides what is wrong with msconfig? Simple, easy to access already on my machine.

As for duplicate finder im neither here nor there on the matter. I dont personally bother searching for duplicates..

sam

No fate but what we make

Ok you're right on the update part. But can't they make and updater that downloads from the hosters site?

I would love to have the regeditor, so i have all the tools in one program. And what would a mb or two mean for the size?

They could also make an option manager in the installer which you can check the options you want.

Duplicates can take a lot of space on the pc.

And BTW. make the installer make a folder for regrestries and a option so you can recover them from ccleaner.