Saving my logins/pw's for firefox

pd420

When i run ccleaner i noticed i lose all my saved login info fore firefox. I use different logins/pw's at different sites with different email addresses so it's nice to have this stuff all saved.

My question is....is there a file for firefox that saves all this info. Is so, then i can just back it up to a thumbdrive, run ccleaner and then just replace the file so I can still log into all my website without having to remember all my login/passwords.

When i run ccleaner i noticed i lose all my saved login info fore firefox. I use different logins/pw's at different sites with different email addresses so it's nice to have this stuff all saved.

My question is....is there a file for firefox that saves all this info. Is so, then i can just back it up to a thumbdrive, run ccleaner and then just replace the file so I can still log into all my website without having to remember all my login/passwords.

Are you tlaking about actually saved passwords that appear at the login page that firefox auto fills or cookies? A cookie is a small text file that websites use to store information. When you login to a site it uses a cookie to save your login session.

If you are talking about when you visit a site that you are no longer logged in you have 2 choices.

Open ccleaner up, depending on youir browser uncheck cookies under windows - internet explorer or go to the applications tab and uncheck cookies in your prefered browser.

Or the next option is to options - cookies - and leaving the "cookie checkbox intact" and moving across the cookies you want to stay logged into to the cookeis to keep side. Then these will not be cleaned when running cclenaer.

No fate but what we make