Backing up CCleaner Registry

salkar

End of the day it is up to you. The back up files are tiny. If every thing is working fine a few months down the line you have 100 back ups would you really need the first?

It's generally down to you. I would personally always have more then one back up for a few reasons. Every one likes to find there own way.

I never actually back up the registry because i use a great program called ERUNT that starts at system start up and auto makes a registry back up. How ever after a year of using it i did actually bother to check up and it had 8gb of unneeded back ups lol

But you should always back up and i agree with dennis it should be automactically done.

How often you use it, well then again it's up to you. Never delete entrys you are unsure of. Always back up as i cant stress enough.

I personally only use it after uninstalling applications.

And welcome to the forum

No fate but what we make

End of the day it is up to you. The back up files are tiny. If every thing is working fine a few months down the line you have 100 back ups would you really need the first?

It's generally down to you. I would personally always have more then one back up for a few reasons. Every one likes to find there own way.

I never actually back up the registry because i use a great program called ERUNT that starts at system start up and auto makes a registry back up. How ever after a year of using it i did actually bother to check up and it had 8gb of unneeded back ups lol

But you should always back up and i agree with dennis it should be automactically done.

How often you use it, well then again it's up to you. Never delete entrys you are unsure of. Always back up as i cant stress enough.

I personally only use it after uninstalling applications.

And welcome to the forum

Thank you very much... I feel like I have a better insight.. I'm going to check out ERUNT, too.

Many users on this forum use ERUNT. You wont notice it running at startup and it allows a little more peice of mind.

Sorry i did not put an actually answer as such to your questions but there really is no answer.

Maybe some one else will give you there story of how they function with ccleaner

No fate but what we make