Safe Files/Folder to add to Included List for Cleaning

Nemix

Hi,

I've made what I think is a short list of safe files/folders to add to the included list for cleaning in Windows Vista/7 32/64-Bit, feel free to add to my list so I can include them in my cleaning sessions.

*Please provide at detailed information of the files/folder to add and why it is safe to include for cleaning.* *You can include a star rating out of 5 for how safe it is to include for cleaning.*

My list for far in Windows 7:

C:\Users\(Your User Name)\AppData\Local\Downloaded Installation\*.* - This folder is used by installations to download temporary update files if necessary for installation. (Hidden, 5/5)

C:\Users\(Your User Name)\AppData\Local\Temp\*.* - This folder is used to store temporary files used by installations and Windows. (Hidden, 5/5)

C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files\*.* - Windows uses this folder to download temporary? program files used for Windows updates? (4/5?)

Attributes,

Hidden = Not normally seen in Windows Explorer, Go to Control Panel, Folder Options, View, Click 'Show Hidden Files, Folders and Drives' to show the folder.

Star Rating = How safe it is to include for cleaning, 5/5 meaning safest. Remember, this is just a user based star rating and does not mean it's 100% safe to clean. You have to decide whether is totally safe to include for cleaning on your system configuration.

Happy cleaning, :P