Keeping Cookies

Hi,

I can't get the program to leave the cookies I want to "keep" in Safari. It works fine in Explorer, Firefox and Chrome. It just doesn't recognize Safari although it has it listed in Applications. Since it's one of my faster browsers, I use it quite a bit, but it's a hassle having to re-log in to different sites every single day.

Any suggestions?

Thx in advance.

• Moderators

I've never used Safari, but it appears that login details/cookies are kept in a cache in C:\Progam Files\Safari\Library\Caches.

It may be a case using an exclusion in "CCleaner\Options\Exclude File or Folder", as opposed to "saving" a cookie.

Hopefully a Safari using member will come along and give you something more positive than that, but in the meantime, I hope that may help.

EDIT: Welcome to the forum by the way.

• 4 weeks later...

On cookies, CC in the past has been very unreliable in accurately showing cookies removed......

dennis D and I has a discussion several monthes ago

As a remedy, I have quit using CC for cookies and instead DL the free Cookie Wall

It showed many cookies, I deleted all, and then it showed zero.................BUT CC still shows a flock so........

I think CC needs work on cookie cleaning and accurate reporting, as I don't believe it at all!

PS: If cookie count is way off, is anything else accurate in the cleaning process???