CCC logs me out from my web service email

rburrhead

When I use CCC it logs me out from both FireFox & IE7 and I have to sign in again even though I check the boxs to keep me logged in for 2 weeks or more. I think I have to uncheck something in 1 of the box's in CCC but I do not know which box to uncheck. I hope this makes sense ,I am not very good at explaining things and I am a PC DUMMY!!

I use Firefox as my main home page

I set things up this way to keep from having to sign in and out every time I want to go from one site to the other. But running CCC defeats this and I have to sign in anyway.

Thanks for any help.

rburrhead <!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

First. Don't post your emails. You never know when a spammer comes around.

Second. This should be in the CCleaner Forum. Not the Lounge.

Third. I can help you.

Log in to your email. Once you have done both and closed both of your browsers, open CCleaner. Click the Options box on the left, then the Cookies Box. Find all cookies related to your email pages. Select them individually and click the arrow to move them over to the Cookies to Keep side. Once you do that, you should be able to run CCleaner and not get logged out.

AJ

First. Don't post your emails. You never know when a spammer comes around.

Second. This should be in the CCleaner Forum. Not the Lounge.

Third. I can help you.

Log in to your email. Once you have done both and closed both of your browsers, open CCleaner. Click the Options box on the left, then the Cookies Box. Find all cookies related to your email pages. Select them individually and click the arrow to move them over to the Cookies to Keep side. Once you do that, you should be able to run CCleaner and not get logged out.

AJ

Thank You

rburrhead <!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->