Deleting Selected Registry Keys

I would like a feature (built into the "Include" sub-section of Options) that would let me delete a selected Registry key or Registry Folder. This would be useful for removing traces of of USB devices that you have connected to your system (as one example). I would simply be able to tell it to delete the folder that shows what devices have been attached to my system if I wanted to.

Yes I would also find this feature useful. There are certain programs that have a 'Recent Files' list, whose entries

can only be removed by deleting them from the Registry. It's not particularly hard to do, but a one-click solution

would be even easier. :rolleyes:

I would like a feature (built into the "Include" sub-section of Options) that would let me delete a selected Registry key or Registry Folder. This would be useful for removing traces of of USB devices that you have connected to your system (as one example). I would simply be able to tell it to delete the folder that shows what devices have been attached to my system if I wanted to.

I use USBDeview

USBDeview is a small utility that lists all USB devices that currently connected to your computer, as well as all USB devices that you previously used.

For each USB device, exteneded information is displayed: Device name/description, device type, serial number (for mass storage devices), the date/time that device was added, VendorID, ProductID, and more...

USBDeview also allows you to uninstall USB devices that you previously used, and disconnect USB devices that are currently connected to your computer.

You can also use USBDeview on a remote computer, as long as you login to that computer with admin user.

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user