CCleaner.ini settings

Martin_DK

Hi there

I would like to run CCleaner in a logon script with this command CCleaner.exe /AUTO

In CCleaner.ini it write down the applications that I have unmarked, but I can only see options for programs I have installed

So when CCleaner runs on a PC that have another program installed it will clean that program.

Is there a CCleaner.ini with all programs listed with either true or false and then i can modify it?

Regards

Martin

Hi there

I would like to run CCleaner in a logon script with this command CCleaner.exe /AUTO

In CCleaner.ini it write down the applications that I have unmarked, but I can only see options for programs I have installed

So when CCleaner runs on a PC that have another program installed it will clean that program.

Is there a CCleaner.ini with all programs listed with either true or false and then i can modify it?

Regards

Martin

Hi Martin,

Welcome :D

You have an excellent question.

You need to read about and put the winapp2.ini file into your CCleaner folder. It has entries for many other Applications that our members have provided their input to clean such areas.

Just keep in mind that some users "junk" files or settings are another users "treasures".

You will have to adjust these as needed.

You can find the zip file available at the bottom of the first post in this linked thread.

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=1110

Best wishes,

:) davey

You will also find information in the Guide listed at winapp2.ini.

http://www.ccleanerbeginnersguide.com/

CCleaner Beginner's Guide.com Bookmark and save to Favorites

Edited by davey

Thanks for the reply davey

Are there any commands that will show all applications inside CCleaner, so its not limited to the programs that are installed on the machine?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.