mail not sent to Sent folder in Windows Live Mail

dtech

I use Windows Live Mail (Running Windows XP SP2) and always have had the "Save copy of sent messages in the Sent Items folder" option turned on. After running CCleaner, messages I send are no longer showing up in the Sent Items folder. This feature was working just fine before running CCleaner. Any clues?

On further looking into it, I discovered that my messages are being sent to the Sent folder, but the Sent date is a month off! Example: my sent messages in the Sent folder that I sent today are showing a 04/09/2008 date instead of 05/09/2008 date. So, now I'm wondering if somehow the file deletion when I ran CCleaner is related to this incorrect formatted date issue.

I use Windows Live Mail (Running Windows XP SP2) and always have had the "Save copy of sent messages in the Sent Items folder" option turned on. After running CCleaner, messages I send are no longer showing up in the Sent Items folder. This feature was working just fine before running CCleaner. Any clues?

My apologies. I discovered that my date assigned in Windows was pointing to 04/09/2008. Issue resolved.

On further looking into it, I discovered that my messages are being sent to the Sent folder, but the Sent date is a month off! Example: my sent messages in the Sent folder that I sent today are showing a 04/09/2008 date instead of 05/09/2008 date. So, now I'm wondering if somehow the file deletion when I ran CCleaner is related to this incorrect formatted date issue.

I like to keep my system's clock synchronized with one of the atomic clocks available on the Internet and I do this with Neutron:

http://keir.net/neutron.html

I don't use Windows Time Service as the clock it uses is not reliable.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user