Opera bookmark duplicates.

hazelnut

• Moderators

In opera I use the personal bar and have 4 forums there so I just have to click and I am there. (In case anyone doesn't know, you get them by click-hold-drag icon from a tab you have open, to the personal bar.)

This works great for me, however the other day I noticed when I opened my bookmarks that these 4 are listed twice!

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

Its because when you drag them to the personal bar its making a copy of them in the folder for the personal bar and its keeping the original copy wherever you put it.

Have you tried the new speed dial feature hazlenut? Its about the same thing but all you have to do is open a new tab and it will give you the option of 9 different sites you can open. I think its an awesome feature. :)

Have you tried the new speed dial feature hazlenut? Its about the same thing but all you have to do is open a new tab and it will give you the option of 9 different sites you can open. I think its an awesome feature. :)

It's not that awesome, if you use personal bar. Personal bar is way faster to use. But if you turn off personal bar, then Speed dial is quite handy.

• Moderators

Just tried both of the above ways, duplicates are gone.

Yes speed dial is okay, no doubt about that, but I really like just being able to click on the personal bar and have my forums that way.

Thanks guys :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com