Adobe Flash annoyance/stupidity

Andavari

• Moderators

Adobe Flash annoyance/stupidity ...something I haven't seen in years is back. I have the newest possible Adobe Flash Player installed, and this is the resulting screen on Volkswagen's U.S. website (www.vw.com) :rolleyes: :

100_0319.png.xs.jpg

• Moderators

Its something wrong with firefox I think.

It didn't happen for me in opera but it did in firefox.(I have IE6 installed and it worked fine there too)

Edit:

Nevermind I didn't have it installed at all in firefox. :P Its working fine in FF now too.

• Moderators

What I meant was, make sure you have the newest Firefox version installed and not just the IE one.

And if you do, reinstall it anyway because I got that same error with firefox when I went there at first because I didn't have flash installed on it at all.

Also make sure you don't have that dumb flashblock extension blocking it. :P

If that doesn't fix it I dont know, your computer is broken. :rolleyes:

Works fine with FireFox here as well.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

I love volkswagon. I used to have a fully restored 1970 vw westfalia camper van. new engine, transmission, upholstery, paint job-everything.

then i got married, bought a home and now i drive a compact and a mini van. :(

• Moderators
What I meant was, make sure you have the newest Firefox version installed and not just the IE one.

And if you do, reinstall it anyway because I got that same error with firefox when I went there at first because I didn't have flash installed on it at all.

Also make sure you don't have that dumb flashblock extension blocking it. :P

If that doesn't fix it I dont know, your computer is broken. :rolleyes:

I've got the newest Firefox, the only thing I'm not keen on updating to is IE7 and WMP11.

I don't have any flashblock extension installed, in fact I've never even heard of it and since I visit allot of car manufacturer websites having Adobe Flash Player installed and active is a necessity hence all car manufacturer websites utilize Flash.

And no my comp isn't not broken!