Forum bug?

Andavari

• Moderators

I don't know if this is a forum bug or not but there's no advanced options available now, i.e.; can't insert URL's, smilies, there's no Full Edit or Quick Edit of a post, etc., it's just some plain editor style that only accepts text. Also switching in My Controls from Standard Editor to Rich Text Editor doesn't fix it - something is wacko.

I don't know if this is a forum bug or not but there's no advanced options available now, i.e.; can't insert URL's, smilies, there's no Full Edit or Quick Edit of a post, etc., it's just some plain editor style that only accepts text. Also switching in My Controls from Standard Editor to Rich Text Editor doesn't fix it - something is wacko.

:unsure: Will check mine. . .

temporary picture:

Seems OK, don't know how to do much else anyway. . . :P

Full edit: Just checking. Also, it still looks the saame from here. Hope its not an old bad bug.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• Moderators
Its been working fine for me. :(

Try clearing your temp files and maybe see if it does it in IE.

I never keep any temp files, cookies, etc., they get annihilated everytime I close the browser.

I'll see how it works in Internet Exploiter here in a minute or two.

• Moderators

Andavari, did you have a problem recently in posting a reply which didn't appear?

Posted one half an hour ago just before I logged off, and it appeared to post OK. Just came back on, and the posted reply is gone.

In case it's just me, the reply was here.

Anyone else having this problem?

• Moderators
Andavari, did you have a problem recently in posting a reply which didn't appear?

Posted one half an hour ago just before I logged off, and it appeared to post OK. Just came back on, and the posted reply is gone.

In case it's just me, the reply was here.

Anyone else having this problem?

I was only reading that thread earlier, however I didn't attempt to make a reply in it.

• Moderators
No, I actually meant this thread, which I've just found.

Oh, I had forgot all about that entirely (we'll use "I'm getting older" as the culprit for my forgetfullness). :lol:

Now that you've reminded me I now remember again. I don't know how it happened, it could have been anything that caused it; forum software, Internet connection, etc. Although every now and then as some of the replies in that thread pointed out the forum can become "laggy," which was supposed to have been fixed or something - but in any event it's nowhere near as "laggy" as it was for years on end.

• Moderators
Oh, I had forgot all about that entirely (we'll use "I'm getting older" as the culprit for my forgetfullness). :lol:

I think I'll use the same excuse for being picky. It does work great 99.99% of the time. <_<