CCleaner v1.39

MrG

• Admin

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know the v1.39 release of CCleaner will be out next week. The release has been delayed slightly as we're now developing two versions at once... the existing build and a new super fast complete rebuild... v2.0.

I'll post more details when they're available.

:)

MrG

Great NEWS Thanks MrG!

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

I'm pretty sure he meant that he was wondering if version 2 was still being worked on or not, before he read Mr. G's post.

Bingo! Thanks for making that clear...even though I thought my wording was all ready satisfactory.. :lol::blink::P

AJ

Thanks. :)

I've just down loaded CC and ran a scan; it found 228 mb to be cleaned. Almost every box was checked off for scanning (the default scan). I'm to scared to delete files, though very tempted. Should I have unchecked certain boxes like the windows files? Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

PS still learning how to post mssg's

I've just down loaded CC and ran a scan; it found 228 mb to be cleaned. Almost every box was checked off for scanning (the default scan). I'm to scared to delete files, though very tempted. Should I have unchecked certain boxes like the windows files? Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

PS still learning how to post mssg's

CCleaner is a very safe cleaner but clarify what you are about to clean,

have a read of the beginners guide, then if still a bit confused go here and click the t_new.gif image you will see neer top right of that page.

Start new topic relating to your question.

fireryone

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know the v1.39 release of CCleaner will be out next week. The release has been delayed slightly as we're now developing two versions at once... the existing build and a new super fast complete rebuild... v2.0.

I'll post more details when they're available.

:)

MrG

Super great news.!!!!!!!