Free for today only

hazelnut

OK, this product rocks! I have been looking for a program that does exactly this for a long time. I wish it was truly freeware-its only a free demo for 30 days.

The interface is really clean and nice. Easy to use. Easy install, no problems and really easy to understand. I am super impressed!

I may even purchase it after the 30 days I like it so much.

Unless I can find freeware this good, but ive looked before and couldnt locate anything this great. :)

• Moderators
Unless I can find freeware this good, but ive looked before and couldnt locate anything this great.

I won't be trying out this so-called freeware of the day since you stated it's only a 30 days demo so it in fact it isn't free at all. :rolleyes:

I don't know if HD Tune (real freeware, no adware, no spyware) is as good or not since I won't be running a comparison, however HD Tune gives some useful numbers in it, and will report if a drive is OK or if it has Failed under the Health tab.

I tried SIW and HDTune, both really good. Both mentioned elsewhere in this forum.

Have downloaded Hard Drive Inspector also.

Thanks for the tip. :)

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

I wish it was truly freeware-its only a free demo for 30 days.

Did you run the 'Activate.exe' BEFORE installing? It is a full free program and should be the full version as long as you activated it before installing.

Some negative comments below the giveaway regarding poor accuracy of the program. Also Spysweeper apparently picking up spyware in it:

Webroot SpySweeper intercepted an apparently simultaneous installation of a 'commercial system monitor'? named 'SpyKeyLogger'

Did you run the 'Activate.exe' BEFORE installing? It is a full free program and should be the full version as long as you activated it before installing.

yes i did, and then ran the setup. but when it installed it came up as a 30 day trial.

even when you go to their website (and on the giveawaysforadayorwhatever site) it says its only a 30 day trial. :)

i didnt notice the site advertised it as such till after i installed. but no worries. :)

even when you go to their website (and on the giveawaysforadayorwhatever site) it says its only a 30 day trial. :)

It is a trial on the program makers site but I can see no mention of it being a trial on the Giveaway site, and I've never yet seen a trial period restricted program on their site, they're always full programs.

i guess ill find out in 30 days. :):lol:

Well if the program is saying its a 30 day trial it couldn't have activated properly for some reason. Not much you can do about it now if it hasn't anyway as it has to be activated within the 24 hours its available on the site.

Oh and it seem the keylogger that Spysweeper was picking up was probably a false positive:

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/forums/topic/719?replies=1