PerfectDisk 8

Ediseye

Hello.

After getting the latest update (Which is working awesome BTW), it says that it cleans PerfectDisk 8. I am curious to know what parts of it are being cleaned.

Also, when I go into PerfectDisk 8 and look at my drives statistics, the whole month?s statistics are still there. I would expect that CCleaner would delete the statistics in cleaning the program.

Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm not nagging, just saying.

Anyway, great job on CCleaner and keep up the great development.

Thank you.

Hello.

After getting the latest update (Which is working awesome BTW), it says that it cleans PerfectDisk 8. I am curious to know what parts of it are being cleaned.

Also, when I go into PerfectDisk 8 and look at my drives statistics, the whole month?s statistics are still there. I would expect that CCleaner would delete the statistics in cleaning the program.

Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm not nagging, just saying.

Anyway, great job on CCleaner and keep up the great development.

Thank you.

You are right, there are still issues with the new version still not cleaning what it should, but I am pretty sure that with the next version it will be fixed!

• Moderators

I'll have it fixed. I'm formatting my test PC, the problem will be fixed in the next few days. I know the problem will be fixed in the next version. :)

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

• Moderators

It will be removed in the next update. I thought it was the same way as version 7, but they actually coded the logging in the program itself. The only way to have actual log files is to save the log. You will have to clear the logs from inside the program. Tools, View Logs, File, Clear Logs.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

I've looked for PD8 logs everywhere :blink:

The only log files i found are in the folder

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Dati applicazioni (eng. Application Data)\Raxco\PerfectDisk\8.0

as said in this post:

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?s=&amp...ost&p=62591

But there is no way to make PD logs empty, neither deleting those two files manually.

IMO PD Logs are "internal", hard coded in the program itself. Guess it will be impossibile

for CCleaner delete them :(

max_sig.gif Guide in italiano per CCleaner - Recuva - Defraggler - Speccy

Perfect Disk 8 didn't make my computer faster. I don't see what all the hype is about to be honest.

Hello.

That?s a whole separate topic. Let's not bring it up now.

So PerfectDisk is getting removed from CCleaner or did I take it wrong?

Thank you.