CCleaner v1.38

MrG

• Admin

Hi all

The current change log is as follows:

v1.38.485

- Fixed resize crash at very high resolutions.

- Optimized Firefox cookie cleaning.

- Fix bug with language setting in INI file.

- Scanning performance tweaks.

- Updated several translations.

- Vista compatibility fixes.

- Minor bug fixes.

Should be out in the next few days along with a new Recuva beta release.

:)

MrG

Nice!

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

Maybe it's a bit like 'The lady doth protest too much, methinks' from Shakespeare's Hamlet' but I really think that if CCleaner wants to be the best cleaner in the world it needs to focus on things to clean. And not on bugfixes, updated translations, etc.

Sorry, I know I'm sounding like a party pooper but CCleaner really needs new cleaning features.

Maybe it's a bit like 'The lady doth protest too much, methinks' from Shakespeare's Hamlet' but I really think that if CCleaner wants to be the best cleaner in the world it needs to focus on things to clean. And not on bugfixes, updated translations, etc.

Sorry, I know I'm sounding like a party pooper but CCleaner really needs new cleaning features.

But hows it gonna be the best cleaner in the world if its full of unfixed bugs?

I'd rather have a lean, quite bug-free cleaner with less features than a potentially bug-ridden,

bloated feature-monster. Nothing against new features, but bugfixes should always have top priority.

When there are no bugs left, new features can be added ;) .

Hi all

The current change log is as follows:

v1.38.485

- Fixed resize crash at very high resolutions.

- Optimized Firefox cookie cleaning.

- Fix bug with language setting in INI file.

- Scanning performance tweaks.

- Updated several translations.

- Vista compatibility fixes.

- Minor bug fixes.

Should be out in the next few days along with a new Recuva beta release.

:)

MrG

I was hoping Prefect Disk 8 logs and the ''Flash '' problems would have been fixed in the new edition

just can't understand when we take our time to report that the corrections are not fixed.

I'm quite disapointed

But hows it gonna be the best cleaner in the world if its full of unfixed bugs?

Yes, but these bugs shouldn't in it in the first place...

I agree that bugs have to be fixed and languages have to be updated but I would like to see some new applicatons that are cleaned by CCleaner.

• Moderators

I get what your saying fredvries, but as anyone who has been using any type of software knows, bugs are just part of the game. There is no software that is 100% bug free. :(

I'm sure that once CCleaner 2 comes out bug fixes will be top priority still, but I'm sure there will be some new features as well. :)

For cleaning new stuff, just look to winapp2.ini. :)

As we humans are not perfect, software cannot be perfect. There are always bugs to fix, even if it's just minor ones.

I am always happy when I see some function optimized. Looking forward to the new release ;)

I get what your saying fredvries, but as anyone who has been using any type of software knows, bugs are just part of the game. There is no software that is 100% bug free. :(

I'm sure that once CCleaner 2 comes out bug fixes will be top priority still, but I'm sure there will be some new features as well. :)

For cleaning new stuff, just look to winapp2.ini. :)

It makes no sense when features like PerfectDisk and ''Flash'' are on the menus that when they DON'T WORK they would be fixed.Why offer them in the first place if they don't function.My loyality since the

begining of CC is wearing very thin.