incy wincy

Since the change over to the new forum,I was hoping that log in problems for me would be solved.

They have not been solved , of anything it is worse! :angry:

This is becoming very tiresome,despite the assurances that things would be better with the switch.

Is anyone having this problem?

p.s I am sticking with the old style forum as the new one is too pale, it makes it hard to see which are new posts ,due to the icon itself not standing out.

• Moderators

Tried with IE7 and opera, same problem.

I changed the view of the forum to the old CCleaner one instead of the new piriform one. and once I sign in, it remembers that.

I really don't know what else to try, I don't have this problem at other forums I go to.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

Don't know what to tell you. I selected the CCleaner skin and what surprised me was when I logged in it auto-selected it for me, even though I have all cookies deleted once I close the browser. What's peculiar is I found no such setting in My Controls so I don't know how it knows what skin to show. :huh:

Also had problems using IE7, required to re log in at each screen change, but could not do so. Also, kept changing skins at each screen change. Deleted cookies, history, tempor~1, everything, restarted, no help. But, seems OK now, if this posts I guess it is going to work.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

Tried with IE7 and opera, same problem.

I changed the view of the forum to the old CCleaner one instead of the new piriform one. and once I sign in, it remembers that.

I really don't know what else to try, I don't have this problem at other forums I go to.

Are you sure you have removed your old bookmarks and cookies, I also ran CCleaner to be sure. Then come straight to the new forum and log in and the cookie to keep is Forom.piriform.com.

After I did all this everything works fine

Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit - IE11 - Nod32 - Mbam pro

• Moderators

Yes I am sure Mike or else I wouldn't have said it.

I have been searching around and have a couple of suggested ideas to try, will let you know later how I get on.

P.S. the forum to keep mike is forum.piriform.com :)

Support contact

or

support@ccleaner.com

I cant help You hazelnut ,but the only browser i use is IE7. I haven,t changed the link in My favorites. I just click on the old link. & am using the new the new skin ( I guess thats what You call it ) the only thing I did was click on the cookies & moved the Piriform to the right & I haven,t had any problems at all. So I dont know, but good luck, & have a nice day. Cowboy

Yes I am sure Mike or else I wouldn't have said it.

I have been searching around and have a couple of suggested ideas to try, will let you know later how I get on.

P.S. the forum to keep mike is forum.piriform.com :)

Its good to know you never make a mistake, overlook anything or make a typo Hazlenut. :rolleyes:

I not trouble you again.

Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit - IE11 - Nod32 - Mbam pro

• Moderators

Mike, I can assure you I make my share of mistakes and typos, it's one of my strong points !

I have gotten opera and the forum working again. After reading posts of other opera users with cookie problems, I changed certain settings and at the moment (fingers crossed) I can visit the forum again without logging in.

I'll try IE7 later on.

Support contact

or

support@ccleaner.com