Firefox 2.0.0.2 released

Sputnik

Ive had that theme on three different versions. Just installed it afresh each time.

If you find a Mac theme that works, let me know.

:)

Well it seems the problem isn't with Firefox but with the Addon site. I just installed some of the older themes just to try and they installed fine. It appears to be some of the newly added themes that are not installing on the most current version of Firefox. Try installing this and see what happens https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/4585/

If you like Mac themes than you will like the themes for Maxthon 2. Very nice Mac themes.

some files in the Firefox profiles folder have changed name with this new release, most notably the "signons" text file, which contains encrypted passwords has been renamed to "signons2". May be useful for people who like to securely delete this file, either via CCleaner or as I do, via the on-demand part of Eraser.

I'm downloading this now.

I'm going to clear out all firefox data, and if this one doesn't crash I'll be happy. :)

(I'm doubtful they changed anything that would make a difference though. :( )

I hope the crashes are fixed cause it's been driving me nuts. :blink:

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

• Moderators

I don't know if its fixed or not.

I've used it a bit the last few days and it hasn't crashed, but usually it would work for a week and then it would start.

If its fixed I'm happy, if not I will just install 1.5 again I guess. :(

I don't know if its fixed or not.

I've used it a bit the last few days and it hasn't crashed, but usually it would work for a week and then it would start.

If its fixed I'm happy, if not I will just install 1.5 again I guess. :(

It's still not fixed. :(

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)