Forum move tomorrow

MrG

Why ya moving it to a new server?
TheFiresInTheSky,

This company has developed two programs. MrG alerted us that the Forum will be moved by tomorrow but all Forum Data will be still kept. The new Server is to currect certion errors and MrG stated that Errors will be a thing of the past hopefully.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

TheFiresInTheSky, your avitar appears blank for me and m.pimpmyspace.org is not a valid Web site address but http://www.pimpmyspace.org is.

GeekStop Spot is a new forum that is run by an industrious 15 year old I have joined and help out where I can.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

TheFiresInTheSky, your avitar appears blank for me and m.pimpmyspace.org is not a valid Web site address but http://www.pimpmyspace.org is.

GeekStop Spot is a new forum that is run by an industrious 15 year old I have joined and help out where I can.

m.pimpmyspace.org used to be where it was but it's been like a year, guess they erased it.

It's ok, I got a new one!

@MRg, why don't you move the forum over to pirform? It's a bit odd going to forum.CCleaner.com for recuva support.

Wow, there's actually a piriform skin (scroll down... see the skin selector?) B)

Nice work MrG

edit: just noticed forum.piriform.com now forwards to forum.CCleaner.com, so I guess the transfer towards forum.piriform.com will be soon

Ceci n'est pas une signature