"Save all settings to INI file" bug

warmth

The feature "Save all settings to INI file" don't save the language you selected... in my own case is Spanish... I am using Windows XP Pro 32...

and the last CCleaner release... this is kind of weird... I maybe have a suggestion... to put were do you can find this INI file or to select where do you wanna save it (like an export and import your settings feature)... must be very usefull for the persons like me that use this software in many many places... would be nice if you can save this settings in internet too... :huh:

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

The feature "Save all settings to INI file" don't save the language you selected... in my own case is Spanish... I am using Windows XP Pro 32...

and the last CCleaner release... this is kind of weird... I maybe have a suggestion... to put were do you can find this INI file or to select where do you wanna save it (like an export and import your settings feature)... must be very usefull for the persons like me that use this software in many many places... would be nice if you can save this settings in internet too... :huh:

The INI file is saved in the CCleaner folder. But, at this moment, because of a bug that will be fixed (i hope)

in next release, at restart CCleaner still goes try to read his settings in Windows Registry. IMO, this explain

why it loads always the default settings and language (english).

:)

max_sig.gif Guide in italiano per CCleaner - Recuva - Defraggler - Speccy

The INI file is saved in the CCleaner folder. But, at this moment, because of a bug that will be fixed (i hope)

in next release, at restart CCleaner still goes try to read his settings in Windows Registry. IMO, this explain

why it loads always the default settings and language (english).

:)

I hope that 2... How about my suggestions???

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer