Terrible problem...

Goddyfather

Heya all!.

This morning i found something incredibly terrible!, i was going on www.systemrequirementslab.com and check if i could run Vanguard, then i see that my Ghz is only 2.99! , I usually has always had 3,77!

CPU:

You Have: 2 processors running - Genuine Intel? CPU T2300 @ 1.66GHz.

CPU Speed:

You Have: 1.66 GHz Performance Rated at > 2.99 GHz. <

This is sooo creppy... and im really scared i lost something, i already had this shiat on repairs for 2 months, and i cant stand another one... Please someone help! :(

(It has been showing that it has 3,77 for along while ever since i got it back though)

You could possibly set it back to normal in the BIOS if it really has been under-clocked when you sent it in for repairs, NOTE: there may have been a reason for this.

Download CPU-Z (aka CPUID) http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php and you will be able to see the details/speed of your CPU

I tested one of our machines at systemrequirementslab.com and it said:

"You Have: 2.80 GHz Performance Rated at 4.20 GHz"

This machine truly has a P4 2.8Ghz, not sure what it means by rated at 4.2 maybe thats what I could over-clock it to :lol:

According to CPU-Z

2.8Ghz running at 2.797GHz

Let us know what that CPU-Z says

Though I do like the site, thx for the link.

fireryone

• 3 weeks later...

After visiting their site and using their tool, my fans started acting up. Also told me I couldn't run a game which I already run, although they linked me to a site to buy necessary equipment.

I re-installed XP, fans work properly again. Never hear them unless I am running the game they said I couldn't run. Or at start-up.

I will never ever even consider using their tool again.

Read the box game comes in.