Ireland

Newhotness

Hello all,

well as the topic description above shows, I'm a 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student who is planning on going to Ireland this summer to work/get away from life around here. I'm writing to see if anyone here has any connections or suggestions on how to find a job in Ireland pertaining to my field (any Civil, Manufacturing, Contruction, Process, etc type engineering student jobs would work too). I alos appreciate any help or advice you can offer on travelling/working abroad.

-nh

hehe im from ireland,and im actually planning on going to canada next september for a year ^^

not exactly sure about helping u get a job pertaining to your field of work,best suggestion i can think of,where you should get the answers you want,is to go to www.boards.ie and make a topic for it in the suitable place.tis a huge irish site that most people here use,so hopefully u can get your answers there,or a link to somewhere else.

if you got any more questions concerning ireland or anything else just post here and ill give ya my expert advice ;)

i assume your planning on coming to dublin?

Who watches The Watchmen?

thanks for the reply,

I'm thinking my best bet will be Dublin, but a friend of mine is pressuring me into going to Galway so we shall see. I'm gonna check out that site and post something there. if i think of anything else i want to ask you i post here or just pm you. thanks again

i wudnt recommend going to galway.you wud have a far better chance getting a decent job in dublin than galway,and not to mention that dublin is a far better place.

will bump this thread if i think of anything else that might help,good luck with your search,and feel free to get in touch before you come over so can give ya info/tips bout dublin

Who watches The Watchmen?