Problem with Harddrive after run CCleaner!

JaniP

I used CCleaner for a first time and straight away something bad happened. I cleaned all files like instructed with the program and for to make sure everything would be fine I restarted computer, and then it happened one of my section in my hard drives (partitioned one) did not work at all anymore. I cannot access any files or programs in there, nor I cannot do anything with it, it just says it is not active. And all this happened when I used CCleaner. ANY help from this problem???

I used CCleaner for a first time and straight away something bad happened. I cleaned all files like instructed with the program and for to make sure everything would be fine I restarted computer, and then it happened one of my section in my hard drives (partitioned one) did not work at all anymore. I cannot access any files or programs in there, nor I cannot do anything with it, it just says it is not active. And all this happened when I used CCleaner. ANY help from this problem???

Can you post a screenshot of disk management.

[start] [Run] type compmgmt.msc click "disk Management" and take a screen shot, post it here.

It may be we just have to re-initialize it, hopefully

[example posted]

fireryone

No, maybe some of the others will have an idea, I'm not sure how CCleaner could do this...

(FYI: Just press the Print Screen key on your keyboard and open MS Paint click Edit/Paste then Save)

fireryone

I cannot send picture here, copy paste dont work, I only have a paint that is with windows, because my photoshop was in that non active drive...!!! I managed to activate it but it did not help. The computer says that it is empty?! 100%. I did not delete any files from that drive, and I think not CCleaner. If it did I dont recommend to anyone to use it anymore. If it destroys programs...it is not good program to clean your computer, it is good to wipe your computer totally empty!!! Huh.

Well thats confusing, doesn't look like the drive partition is formatted anymore...

I'm hoping someone can recommend a recovery option.

"Hey guys, anyone else reading this post, have any ideas/tools for repairing it?"

Else you could format the partition and start again if we have no other option.

fireryone