Would you like fries with that?

Humpty

• Moderators

Why do people think they can sue for every little thing?

They gave her money back and offered her free food for 2 weeks. Surely thats enough for accidentally giving her a chicken head...

Its not like a doctor sewd a knife in her or something. :rolleyes:

• Moderators
Why do people think they can sue for every little thing?

Because they can! Remember when people were suing fast food places for making them fat?

Strange thing is when I was a small child I went to drink a bottle of Coca Cola only to notice before I even began to drink any of it that there was this funny looking thing at the bottom; long story made short: I poured it into a glass and there was this slimy dead spider about the size of a U.S. quarter. If that happened today I'd be Mr f'n Cola Cola because I would sue over s**t like that, no wonder I prefer Pepsi nowadays.

• Moderators

Some of the stuff that's found in food these days makes me wonder if it's being done on purpose to harm someone, or if those food places or vendors have a disgruntled employee.

It doesn't totally surprise me because all one has to do is just remember back many years ago when some evil people were putting some poison in over counter pain killer medication and/or Sudafed (don't remember which one it was) just to kill, or severely injure people.

• Moderators

This is the way of the world now sadly.

You just have to look at this forum. A bunch of people, who I refer to as the LOEG. (League Of Extraordinary Gentleman), who are prepared to put in so much time, and offer their knowledge and expertise for free, to help people.

And on the other side of the coin, the retrobates, the malicious software writers, who use their knowledge to no further end than spread unhappiness and misery.

It`s nice to see the USA at least, handing out severe penalties to these dregs of society.

Lets hope their lead is followed internationally.

Regards

• Moderators
Lets hope their lead is followed internationally.

Everyone seems to forget about Interpol, therefore the world isn't policed by the F.B.I., C.I.A., etc., the U.S. in general and I'd think if something valid got submitted to Interpol they'd nab the malware writer.

IDK... if you people ever heard about what happen at Wendy's a few years back. A lady found a finger in her Chili or something like that if I recall correctly. Supposedly a worker cut her finger and didn't somehow realize... the finger got mixed in with the chili <_<

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

That was proven to be a hoax. :P (Unless it happened again....)
You talking about mine or the chicken head? I believe that's BS news but then again it can happen.
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

O... shoot I heard about that awhile back. Heh, that was a good spam though.

• Moderators

I remember the finger in the chili thing, and also remember it being a hoax and why wouldn't it be since I doubt someone who handles food all day long is going to cut off a finger and not notice it since they're after all grabbing food looking at it whilst at the same time they'll see their hands/fingers. Just another one of those stupid criminal moments in history.

Perty sad for sure. The part that sucks is I dont care how many hamburgers You tear apart , You aint likely to find any beef. So if you find any kind of meat in Yer burger ( no matter how disgusting ) consider Yourself lucky. lol. cowboy

IDK... if you people ever heard about what happen at Wendy's a few years back. A lady found a finger in her Chili or something like that if I recall correctly. Supposedly a worker cut her finger and didn't somehow realize... the finger got mixed in with the chili <_<

She should have been charged extra for the added protein. :lol:

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse