Anyone ever use Google Talk?

slowday444

i tried it, and i didnt really like the format. i only use msn now, i dont know why, but i like the look and its easy to use. i never cared much for yahoo, ICQ or a couple of others ive tried either. just personal preference i guess.

on an unrelated matter, i hate Windows Live Mail-I stupidly upgraded, and now cant get back to having normal hotmail with my favorite account. :(

I have used Google Talk slowday444, and it is a great, small, easy to use chat program, unfortunately it does not support webcam use, but I have read somewhere that there is a plug-in for using webcams.

No doubt Google will add this feature too one day.

I'm thinking about trying it with my adult children. Also, would it work with a webcam?

I seen them but the best and hottest technology for like instant messenging (IM) while you can talk up to five people live with video at one time is Helloworld.com/studog. Go check it out and click join now for an overview. It's awesome! It also offers a Email client second to none along with blogging with video, live braodcasting, podcasting. I have been using it a while.

Stu