New Beta

MikeW

Installed new version. Scanned a 500mb CF card in drive F.

14 jpeg images found 7 marked as excellent or very good. Tried to recover these to a folder on the C: drive.

7 files appeared various sizes between 1.9mb and 3mb only one could be opened with any of my image viewers. The remainder were just files without any image.

So not sure if the files were incorectly labled as very good or the recovery process damaged them.

Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit - IE11 - Nod32 - Mbam pro

We're obviously very interested in how Recuva rates against other undelete utilities, but it will take us a while to be the best. That is our aim and with the help and input of our users, we'll get there.

Thanks for taking the time to try Recuva

:)

MrRon

We're obviously very interested in how Recuva rates against other undelete utilities, but it will take us a while to be the best. That is our aim and with the help and input of our users, we'll get there.

Thanks for taking the time to try Recuva

:)

MrRon

Thanks for the answer, but I think you missed the point. I wasn't doing a comparison, just trying to establish why Recuva only found 14 marked very good but couldn't recover them. By using another program I established the files were recoverable.

So, my point RECUVA has a problem recovering jpeg files and/or corupting them in the process. Something I thought the developers would wish to know.

If you still have the card, could you send me an image and I'll look into it? I'll PM you the email address.

MrRon

PM sent. Plus card has been formated and reused.