Bless You!

Woody

Hey Woodie, I have a stupid question for You. I have only tried to watch 1 or 2 of those & never could, because it said I had Something outdated & I needed to update.

Plus from My understanding It,s very easy to get a virus If I download something from them for updates & some movies are attached to viruses.

Am I being to paranoid ? & What actually allows You to watch them & a safe sight to update what I need. Thanks Cowboy

It's probably telling you that you need to update your flash player. This is the adobe web site that you can get that from hope it works.

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/in...=ShockwaveFlash

Yes, that will be it. Let us know how you get on. I don't really go on YouTube very much,but, when I have, I've never had a problem.

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

Thanks Res & Woody. But I updated it & it still wont work. it says I STILL dont have the latest version or I have it turned off. But I cant find it anywhere to see if it,s on or off. Any Ideas ? Thanks Cowboy

Ok , Andavari, Been there tried that. not only It still doesn,t work. But I cant find it on My system. I might have disabled it before ( I know I had it ) Or uninstalled it trying to stop netzero awhile back.

I,m not sure if the link Res 45 gave Me was for an update, OR to dowload it from scratch. At any rate something is screwy. Cuz Even My dancing cowboy avatar doesn,t work any more. I assumed It was shut off somehow, for some reason by this site. No biggy just trying to figure out whats up. More than likely something I did. Just not sure what.

But it,s not in my add & remove programs or anywhere I looked for it. Thanks for any suggestions. Cowboy PS, I have IE 7, No firefox Or Opera

No,Andavari But I did look & it,s not checked as disabled. But shouldn,t it show in My add & remove programs if I have it. Or where could it Be. No big deal about the video, I,m just really curious now. Thanks Cowboy

Pandas are strange, they are bears but they have white body but black arms and black legs and black ears and black eyes.

Look, there is a little baby panda too, cool! :D

He sneeze really loud and strange lol.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png