MikeW

I am still having to log in every visit, even after doing everything suggested.

It's not a major problem but, is quite annoying all the same.

Have you read This thread ?

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

• Moderators

I have had it only happen once. I talked to MrG a few days ago about it, he said he changed another setting on the cookie management.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

Just a little update to this,

adding the CCleaner.com cookie had appeared to fix the problem,however today I have had to log in again.

Same here, hopefully that was just the cookie settings change. I have been kept logged in with just the CCleaner.com cookie for last week, no forum cookie was appearing, but that returned today too.

• Moderators

After examing the cookie, here goes...

CCleaner.com cookie has been removed, forum.CCleaner.com should be the only one appearing now.

I don't know if this is a forum setting or not. But the password part of the cookie, expires 7 days after the time you logged in. That's probably why it's only happening ever now and then.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

No probs with the auto login but where I have found a prob is when I add an attachment into a post, press the "preview" button then try to have a look at the attachment I get the below error message:

"Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available."

Where are you posting and what kind of file is it?

Posting here,such as the jpeg my optical illusion thread.

Insert the jpeg attachment,preview the post and try to open the pic to see if it renders properly.

Then the error pops up.

Still am able to post though but can't check the jpeg in preview mode.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Just read in another forum about login problems to forums.

One solution which was given and seemed to work for some, was to untick the cookie box for Internet Explorer or Firefox in Spywareblaster>protection> relevent browser tab.

Just in case it works for some who are still having problems.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com