Gerber Applications

Saxifrage

Hello.

My wife has been using some Gerber applications( Sillouette2000 and Accumark/Micromark,(apps and hardware)) at work for a long time now. These programs are for industrial textile construction purposes only. Not exactly available apps for the general public(20-50K)dollars) :blink:

- During a stressed out "must meet deadline" period she got permission to install them at home......

- Well, Ccleaner sure cleans up! Botched the different apps(after normal cleaning,not registry cleaning)

- Unfortunately I can't show any logs since the Crash triggered the Gerber harware security measures and my desktop jumped out the window..so to speak <_<.

- Well... Just so U know.. Dont mix Ccleaner and Gerber... or some Gerber apps :D

- As U can see I've fixed my machine..

Saxifrage

btw wife met the Deadline..

• Moderators

Glad you got it fixed! When I first noticed the thread beginning with "Gerber" I was thinking of the baby food product. :rolleyes:

Holy crap $ 20-50 K for some software, hmm I'm thinking Ford Mustang, BMW 3-Series, or Chevrolet Corvette in the price ranges.

When I first noticed the thread beginning with "Gerber" I was thinking of the baby food product.

me too!

Holy crap $ 20-50 K for some software

thats what i said!

thats crazy!