Which Firefox cookies are erased?

JWirt

If CCleaner is set to remove FireFox cookies, does it remove all website login cookies, too, or what?

Tracking cookies can go but I would rather not lose the login cookies. Cummulatively, it would take me hours and hours to replace them. This is not how I would like to spend my time.

John

In CCleaner select Options > Cookies. Any cookies you wish to keep move into the right hand column. Next time you run CCleaner these cookies will be saved and only the cookies in the left hand column will be deleted. :)

Btw Welcome to the forum. :)

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

Firefox has a robust cookie management system. If you are using it correctly, you shouldn't have any cookies to clean.

For sites, like here, where you want to be remembered, tell firefox to allow. All other sites, either choose "save for session" or "deny". Do this and you'll have no cookies to clean. If you have Firefox set to allow cookies without asking, then you'll have a mess to clean up.