GRRRRRRRRRRRR new version still clearing out cookies

me20000

the new version is still NOT clearing out cookies

in internet explorer 7 and firefox :angry::angry:

and yes i moved the cookies over that i want to keep

i thought the new version of ccleaner would fix this,but sadly it has not :angry:

calm down m8!

i wouldnt say you're right, what OS are you running?

also, are you saying it doesnt delete any or it deletes the ones you want to keep?

you werent quite clear on that..

the new version is still NOT clearing out cookies

in internet explorer 7 and firefox mad.gif mad.gif

and yes i moved the cookies over that i want to keep

i thought the new version of ccleaner would fix this,but sadly it has not mad.gif

Calm down indeed. Can I just point you in the direction of THIS THREAD where it clearly states:

The IE7 cookie handling is more complicated that I thought so I've updated it to solve some issues, but it may not solve them all.

I thought it's best to release now with the current fixes than force everyone to wait several weeks. :)

Untick the index.dat box and be patient.

There is still an issue with IE 7 cookies, which may take some time to resolve. However, most people here use Firefox and have no problem with their cookie cleaning. What exactly is your problem with Firefox? And, as has already been said so eloquently, calm down matey. :)

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

sorry guys and thank you all

what i'm trying to say is that when i use ccleaner it deleats all my cookies ,also the ones i have saved

it does this in internet explorer 7 and firefox

i am running win xp sp2

once again sorry

OK, same problem here. Not cookies, methinks, something to do with the way IE7 uses index data files. Temporary (I hope) workaround, untick "delete index .dat files" in Ccleaner. Reboot. Re log-on to your fave sites. All should work. I re-white listed the cookies, too, but don't know if that's necessary.