AdBlocker Filterset.G updater

res45

Filterset.G shut-down may be permanent...unless -

by Wiley , Nov 3, 2006

Go to http://www.pierceive.com/ for the author's explanation of the current situation. His host shut down access due to too much traffic. He is pleading for support and donations to help him move to a dedicated server. Until that occurs, there will be no additional updates.

Filterset.G shut-down may be permanent...unless -

by Wiley , Nov 3, 2006

Go to http://www.pierceive.com/ for the author's explanation of the current situation. His host shut down access due to too much traffic. He is pleading for support and donations to help him move to a dedicated server. Until that occurs, there will be no additional updates.

I noticed the FiltersetG site (Pierceive.com) had gone down a couple of days ago. May have to look for an alternative filter source :(

I noticed the FiltersetG site (Pierceive.com) had gone down a couple of days ago. May have to look for an alternative filter source :(

I found this also I'm using EasyList and EasyElements list with Firefox 2 and it seem to be working fine.

If you're using Adblock Plus, you can update your filters using other filter subscriptions.

Go to the Adblock Plus option menu, select Filter, then Add Filter Subscription, then click the blue link "View all Subscriptions." On the page that comes up, just add a few filters by clicking on their links. I've had good luck running "EasyList", "EasyElement", and "dutchblock" simultaneously.