New list

rridgely

• Moderators

OK I just posted a new list of recommended security programs so hopefully that will help some people out.

I'm working on the new post clean up guide right now as well. I'm going to put some polls up to get some opinions before I finalize it though. I plan to go through the steps on how to set up one freeware antivirus and one freeware firewall.(thats what the polls will be)

The post guide will include all of the obvious things but I'm thinking about including some other interesting things too.(like sandboxie, so humpty you might be getting some questions from me soon since you know the most about it. :P)

Also I do still plan to do the organization of the freeware list. That is going to take some time and I haven't done too much on it yet. Right now I plan to get the post guide done in November and the freeware list sometime in December. I don't have lots of time to work on them so we'll see.(could be sooner, could be later, but it wont be never. :D)

Oh and I did a minor but much needed update to the essential software topic too. :P