c:\windows\explorer.exe runtime error

AttylA

hi. whn i open my explorer.exe he makes me this message

Microdoft VisualC++ Runtime library C\WINDOWS\explorer.exe abnormal programm termination

i've download the Microsoft Visual Basic 6 Runtimes but nothing. My problem is here and dont want to stop :s

what can i do ???

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem as Attyla. I have install the last version of CCleaner (1.36.430). After cleaning my computer, the error was appeared. The error is displayed when i try to use the explorer.

Please help us on this blocking problem.

PS : I have see that is not an isolated problem and I hope the community would a solution.

• Moderators

You do not upload the hjt log from your system, just highlight the log, right-click and choose copy, go to your hjt log post, right-click and choose paste. it will then copy your log to your post. :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Thank you for your help, but I?ve solved my problem.

Nearly at the same time I?ve cleaned the registry, a patch from Microsoft was installed automatically.

This patch and the monitoring functionality of "free download manager" caused the problem in Explorer.

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you for your help, but I?ve solved my problem.

Nearly at the same time I?ve cleaned the registry, a patch from Microsoft was installed automatically.

This patch and the monitoring functionality of "free download manager" caused the problem in Explorer.

Even I could able to solve by uninstalling "Free Download Manager"

Thanks for the solution

• 1 month later...
hi. whn i open my explorer.exe he makes me this message

Microdoft VisualC++ Runtime library C\WINDOWS\explorer.exe abnormal programm termination

i've download the Microsoft Visual Basic 6 Runtimes but nothing. My problem is here and dont want to stop :s

what can i do ???

I'm getting the same error too. It happnened after I ran CCleaner. Installing the runtimes did nothing for me either. Please help.

This link isn't working for me either http://forum.CCleaner.com/index.php?showtopic=1192