Dell Factory Outlet

krit86lr

Hi Everyone!

Okay, so my stepdad sent me this link, and told me that he bought 3 of their computers this way.

Have any of you bought a refurbished pc before? Some of the pc's seem to be really good deals, and just skimming through I noticed some as low as $300. :o

I think that they just don't come with monitors which really doesn't matter to me.

:)

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

I helped a friend pick out a 'scratch and dent' from there. Cost her $410 for what priced out to be $800 if purchased new. Works flawlessly. She's yet to figure out what was scratched or dented. She's a brunette.

• Moderators

They would only sell a refurbished PC that "may" have cosmetic blemishes, however the internals would have new parts if they needed it. The only problem I have with buying anything refurbished online is you can't see it other than a picture they may provide.

My other computer (Dell Dimension 8400) was from the Online Outlet. Bought a monitor (17" Ultrasharp) for about $1100 total.

3.4 ghz P4

512 mb RAM

Radeon x300

250 GB HDD

DVD-ROM

Dual layer DVD Burner (NEC I believe)

Win XP Home SP2

Dell Preloaded programs

Wireless Dell Keyboard and Mouse

I believe it was a good deal....wonky at times, but I attribute that to Norton- intial load takes forever, but I let it finish before I start anything.

AJ

Hi Everyone!

Okay, so my stepdad sent me this link, and told me that he bought 3 of their computers this way.

Have any of you bought a refurbished pc before? Some of the pc's seem to be really good deals, and just skimming through I noticed some as low as $300. :o

I think that they just don't come with monitors which really doesn't matter to me. :)

Hey, thanks for pointing this out. I wish I would've saw this in January. I would've bought one of them with my $1,500 credit line. More machine for your $$$. If I happen to get a banged up case, I'd just order a new case and xfer over all of the parts.