Supersize me!

Humpty

Would you like fries with that. :unsure:

Quote:

Earlier this month, McDonald's Japan shipped 10,000 MP3 players as prizes in a competition they organized with Coca-Cola.

The players, carrying the McDonald's "M" logo, were shipped with 10 preloaded songs.

Unfortunately, the players were also preloaded with a variant of the QQPass password-stealing trojan. We haven't seen these players ourselves, so we can't confirm how exactly you would get hit by this trojan, but some sources report you only had to plug it into your Windows PC.

F-secure article

• Moderators

How exactly does this happen? Its not like they can accidently put a trojan on it. :rolleyes: I guess this is just one more reason McDonalds is bad for you.

Not only are they making you fat but now they are trying to steal your passwords.

• Moderators

Not only are they making you fat but now they are trying to steal your passwords.

ROFLMAO, that was a good one. :lol:

Although I don't consume McDonalds food that much because it always gives me a horrible stomach ache I think I'll have to be a smartass the next time I go there and ask if I supersize can I get a password stealing trojan infested MP3 player.