dvd drive

matrix

can any one help i have just fitted a new dvd burner it works fine on my winxp but now and then when i start up it gose to biso . all so my biso dont pick it up. i have fitted it to what the manal says can any plases help thanks matrix

welcome to the forums :)

matrix:

please right click my computer and click on properties.

go to the tab that says hardware and click on device manager.

go to DVD/CD-ROM drives and find your new dvd burner.

right click it and click uninstall.

after you uninstall it, reboot.

it should then reinstall the drivers and hopefully get it working like it should be :D

• Moderators

thanks i will give it a go

as for my spelling SORRY but saying things like what you did about me spelling BIOS just make me not want to bother with you lot but thanks anyway

On behalf of the forum I would like to apologise. I hope fromt he other topics on the forum you can see that all of the members here are not like this. This incident has been taken care of and shouldn't happen again.

thanks i will give it a go

as for my spelling SORRY but saying things like what you did about me spelling BIOS just make me not want to bother with you lot but thanks anyway

No offense was intended. This reply, shows that you apparently are able to write English properly or at least decently. You have to realize if you want an helpful reply to a post, you have to post so people understand you and clearly explain what is the problem in a way people understand you in order for them to be able to help you. When you are saying "biso" instead of "BIOS", it gets confusing.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png