Anonymous websurfing with BlastProxy

Eldmannen

• Moderators

Isn't there the potential that these sites are just wanting for you to connect through their site so they can steal your passwords? They even say they keep logs.

BLASTproxy.com keeps logs of user activity for the sole purpose of handling abuse reports. These logs contain a record of web accesses made to and through our service. These proxy logs are not revealed to anyone outside of our organization under normal circumstanses. However if you use this service for spamming, spoofing or any of the other prohibited uses as described above we will report this illegal activity to the proper authorities.

I guess if you just have to get on myspace at work or school then this is your way.(untill they block it anyway.)

Isn't there the potential that these sites are just wanting for you to connect through their site so they can steal your passwords? They even say they keep logs.

I guess if you just have to get on myspace at work or school then this is your way.(untill they block it anyway.)

Yes, that is very possible.

It could also be operated by the feds.

I likee this one better :)

Why not just set up Tor or something?

Thanks for the website, didn't know about that one. Yes, you can use Tor too, I like Tor, I have used it before too, it's good.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png