Ad-Aware

res45

Has anyone noticed not being able to update Ad-Aware SE several of my friends called me saying there 15 days out of date and I havent been able to update either of my computers at home either. I went to the web site and couldnt even get support to come up there not sure whats up. Anyone havng this problem or have any ideas. Seem like many of the security sites have been having problems lately with the updates or online scans.

They just haven't released an update in awhile is all.

I thought mabe that was it but it just seemed odd it never usually goes that long without an update that I can recently remember.

• Moderators

The only time I've had problems with an update not working in the application is when they release a definition file, obviously it's a server issue with too many people updating at the same time. However you can bookmark this link to manually download the def file if the program ever fails:

http://download.lavasoft.com/updates/defs.zip

The only time I've had problems with an update not working in the application is when they release a definition file, obviously it's a server issue with too many people updating at the same time. However you can bookmark this link to manually download the def file if the program ever fails:

http://download.lavasoft.com/updates/defs.zip

Thanks I went to the HP downloaded and droped it in the program file.

• Moderators

They redesigned their website and, although it may just be the heavy traffic, everything seems to be a little buggy.

Including the News section in Ad-Aware itself. Yesterday it announced about the update to the website then just a minute ago when I checked it out now they have HTML code displayed.

aa.png.xs.jpg