FastStone Image Viewer history

thesaint

FastStone Image Viewer keeps its history at "C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\FastStone\FSIV\HisFolderList.db". Whilst it would be nice for CCleaner to clober this automatically, even if I put it in the "Custom Files to Clean" list, CCleaner resolutely refuses to delete it.

Deleting it manually presents no problem, so there's no permissions issue or the like. :angry:

FastStone Image Viewer keeps its history at "C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\FastStone\FSIV\HisFolderList.db". Whilst it would be nice for CCleaner to clober this automatically, even if I put it in the "Custom Files to Clean" list, CCleaner resolutely refuses to delete it.

Deleting it manually presents no problem, so there's no permissions issue or the like. :angry:

Apologies if this sounds like a silly question but have you ticked the 'Custom files and folders' tickbox in the advanced section of the cleaner tab?

Apologies if this sounds like a silly question but have you ticked the 'Custom files and folders' tickbox in the advanced section of the cleaner tab?

:blink: Oops - sorry. For some reason all those appeared "greyed" and I didn't pay them much attention. Works fine - thanks