Internet Explorer not showing modified files

pdurvasula

Hi

I am using IE 6 with SP2. My os is Win Xp Pro

I am having a greetings web site and oftern I add or modify the pages and content. I use Cute FTP to upload my html files and pictures and flash content.

After uploading new or modified content, I find that IE is showing only the old files. I removed temp internet files, deleted all cookies and used CCleaner with defaults also. But the problem is still persisting.

Any help is appreciated.

Goto "Tools" -> "Options" then delete the Temporary Internet Files. That should clear the cache.

Or try a real browser like Firefox! :D

My mom uses greeting card websites such as Yahoo! Greetings and 123greetings, and she gets so much spam its unbelievable! :D

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

Goto "Tools" -> "Options" then delete the Temporary Internet Files. That should clear the cache.

Or try a real browser like Firefox! :D

My mom uses greeting card websites such as Yahoo! Greetings and 123greetings, and she gets so much spam its unbelievable! :D

Changing browser is not a solution.

However, I am having firefox installed on my PC

The problem is that it is not displaying flash content even though I downloaded flash player.

How am I to enable flash in firefox please.

Thanks

I looked at the Flash Player section of the Mozilla Add Ons section and it says to install the latest version from the Flash Player website.

I found a troubleshooting guide on Adobe's website here.

A couple things it mentions are:

Popup blockers

Security settings

This I didn't know. It says the latest version is the first where you have to uninstall any previous versions before installing the new one. It also says all browsers must be closed during installation.

Hopefully there is something on the page that is helpful.