IE issues...

happyuser

I've recently begun using CC and it's excellent - computer boot-up's faster and over-all operation's better. However I've got the following queries, perhaps someone has the answers:

1. My Offline Web-pages data is deleted; how do i disable this? I believe it should be somewhere in the IE tickboxes in CC;

2. Browsers which are open, multiple ones, close by themselves occassionally when I open a new browser.

Help appreciated! Thanks. B)

have you tried updating, and do you have the latest version?

if so, an alternative would be to install yahoo toolbar which has tabs or any other toolbar with tabs.

that way you only open up one window for everything.

second alternative would be firefox.

have you tried updating, and do you have the latest version?

if so, an alternative would be to install yahoo toolbar which has tabs or any other toolbar with tabs.

that way you only open up one window for everything.

second alternative would be firefox.

Stick to the second alternative (Firefox). Don't install a crappy toolbar :huh:

well, some people are so set on IE like i used to be, i cant just say USE FIREFOX because then those people get all pissed off at me.

theres gotta be some good toolbars with tabs for IE but i cant think of any at the moment.

well, some people are so set on IE like i used to be, i cant just say USE FIREFOX because then those people get all pissed off at me... theres gotta be some good toolbars with tabs for IE but i cant think of any at the moment.

Hello,

IE7 has tabbed browsing and I'm liking it quite a bit. No problems at all thus far with the latest beta version, aside from a minor issue with CCleaner and cookies which I'm sure will be addressed at some point.

Dig